Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Not ALL work :)

Well, I've had lots of 'things' to write about but little time to do it. That, and I had a note started one day about some interesting little statistics we had going on one day...... and then as I was finishing up..... discovered that our internet connection had given up so, subsequently, lost what I had written...... oh, such is life..... I'll get back into that one later but it just won't be as 'timely'. Today, I just bring you a picture from earlier last week-- Doug had fun in the new play yards being creative after our snow last week. On that note, we are grateful for what Mother Nature has ordered up for us this week.... a tad bit milder weather sure makes the job of working w/ water and consequently, on a lot of ice ...... a whole lot easier.
Things are still pretty frantic here at the 'ol KENL INN but I think I can say that we have all adapted well and we can see the 'light at the end of the tunnel'. Here's hoping that you all had safe travels, fun new memories, and lots of reasons to celebrate for 2009!! (and of course!!-- Go Big Red!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment