Saturday, December 20, 2008

Tune for the day........

Christmas is a coming and I think the plans are laid.......
Soon to have a houseful....and the beds are made.
We're ready for the rush this week.......we hope that you're on board......
Look forward to your pets and hope we've got them stored........
All in their spots all warm and safe, and snuggly every one....
A ton of dogs and cats and birds.........we find it fun!!!

I know, isn't that queer???............ but I've always made up songs in my head......... I really like music but I am a firm believer that the REAL music has to come from the heart. ANY music is good........ just make sure you can do the tune or the jig that goes w/ it........ and you know, if nobody's there to watch..... you can do ANYTHING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment