Saturday, November 8, 2008

Yea!!!

So.......... Kudos, today to Dian who has recieved her AKC tracking Judge Provisional liscense.... and to Kristin and her dog Mack, who just recieved his AKC "Companion Dog" degree in three out of three trials. Great job, gals!! I like to think that we do a lot here to help promote individual growth and development. Maria and Paula just got back from the Iowa State Professional Dog Groomers Association annual convention. They are pumped and ready to go w/ all the knowledge that they need to hopefully get their 'Masters' grooming certification w/in the next year here so I will keep you posted as they work to acheive their goal!! On another note........ I guess I'm done 'playing' w/ the blog idea since I've discovered that Dian actually incorporated it into our web site............ hopefully you will stay tuned as I continue to keep you updated on thoughts 'n things. Once again, please feel free to respond.

2 comments:

  1. Nice job!! I'm impressed!! Go KQ!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you guys are grrrreat! maggie mae (blind white female)might be staying with you next week and I am so happy to see the new services you offer - the mobile grooming is what I have reallyreallyREALLY been looking for and a massage for her while I am gone is just TOO good to be true - you have ALWAYS been great and seem to be getting even better - BOY if chocolate could do THAT I would be a house;)
    NOW if you were to add a pick-up and drop-off service for those of us who do not drive I might just pass out from the joy of it all.... thank you ALL for loving the little furry pople!

    ReplyDelete