Friday, November 14, 2008

Friday.............

So, today is another Friday. Do the weeks just seem to go faster and faster or what? I had two different conversations w/ coworkers yesterday about how this week had practically ended already, they wouldn't see me too much today, and then it would be Tuesday again, before we "reconnected". Time is just too short and too valuable. Fridays though, which is what I started this all about......... a big ARRIVAL DAY always for us here in the 'hotel' business. As you all start to make you plans for the w/e ..... that's when we go into gear to try and make our plans for getting all yer critters cared for. All the staff here at K.I. are 'weekend' warriors. They all work at least part of every w/e in order to maintain the high staff to pet ratio that we want here so that we can ensure that your pet's are getting everything they are supposed to. I know that's not always an easy commitment to make but I appreciate their understanding and cooperativness in maintaining this level of care w/ minimal hassel or grumbling!!

No comments:

Post a Comment