Saturday, November 22, 2008

Just Playing Today

Okay, so I'm a bit new at this and I'm playing around today trying to figure out how to put a picture in here to share w/ you. This is appropriate as it is one of my favorite pictures of our old Bulldog, Zipper. (very expressive and very much a halo around his head at all times!!) He by far, has been the ONE dog who has made the most impact on our lives. (my husband, Ben & mine) I see things every day in our lives, even yet, that is somehow influenced by Zipper still even though he is long since gone. Still, I shed tears at even that thought. BUT, you know..... we all move on and one way or another learn to deal w/ the every day disappointments of life w/ other 'friends'.
This has been a pretty successful 'experiment' it looks like this picture business might work out okay...... I hope you will look forward to seeing more in the future!! thanks for tuning in!!

No comments:

Post a Comment