Saturday, May 23, 2009

New Suites!!

So, here I go on some more….. on a roll here, for now. I guess the biggest news, as we kick of the summer here on this Memorial Day w/e ----is the opening of our new Executive Suites. As most of you know, we closed down the second kennel building at the first of the year and started remodeling. We have a lot of work to do yet but half of it is finished and inhabitable. I think it has gone well beyond many people’s ideas but me thinks “the vision” is becoming clearer! Hopefully, those of you who have a hard time getting in or spend a lot of time on the waiting list will not have to worry about that any longer!! Please ask for a tour…. We LOVE to show off our new ‘digs’! Dian will have pictures up on the web page soon also I’ll bet.

No comments:

Post a Comment