Saturday, May 23, 2009

Anniversary!

What?? Did I say "anniversary" in that last blog??? YEP, Ben and I are celebrating our 34th today! WoW.......... you know, I 'used' to think that was a really long time. 34 is how old Ben told the clerk at the desk he was when we got our marriage license!!! HA!! He might have had HER fooled!! :) I remember when we had first opened the KENL INN and Ben had a massive heart attack and I was deep into a LOT of 'turmoil'......... I was SO angry at the time.... and all I could do is be mad and pissy because I wanted to be married for 15 years!!! For some reason, 15 was a 'majic' number for me ....and I was convinced it wasn't going to happen! Yes, it really WAS that serious at the time..... but HA, HA!! He had ME fooled!! :):) Anyway, here it is............ #34!! and yes, there's not a day that goes by that I don't know that I am the luckiest person in the whole world and thank the Lord for every minute that goes by. Thank you, Thank you, Ben!!! It truly IS a wonderful life!

No comments:

Post a Comment