Sunday, September 13, 2009

Woo-HOO Roy Boy!!

Big news from Dian in Cape Cod. She is on her way home from a trip well spent. Roy returns w/ 12 of the 15 points he needs for his Championship so YEA!!! Carol is back..... I can tell she's reading e-mails. Four of us are on our way to Hershey soon so I may be absent again for awhile but I'll try to get right on it. I look forward to seeing many good long distance friends and meeting new..... just hoping my feet and this stupid achilles tendon of mine hold out!! Cindy may end up 'pushing' me around!! I'm NOT looking forward to the plane ride and I don't do well w/out my daily fix of "husband" but I'll put on my "big girl panties" and get over it!! It will be good to go but good to get back! No wonder I'M the one w/ the pet care facility so that YOU can all travel all over.......... cuz I'm just not the best at it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment