Friday, October 24, 2008

To Begin With

Well, okay........... I've decided to start a "blog"...... to stay better in touch w/ YOU, our clients... about all the things going on here at KENL INN. I know, some of you are saying "well, sure, KQ...... like you have time to do that, right?? (maybe that's just ME saying that)..... but I thought it would be fun.... as well as a good way to stay in touch w/ some of you. I don't always get to develope as much of a relationship w/ many of you as much as I would like to any more and maybe this is kind of a one way deal but hopefully it will 'connect' us in one way or another. I'll try to keep you posted on a semi-regular basis on life here at K.I. and you can fill me in on your likes or dislikes or any questions you may have. I can't complete the intro w/out giving credit to our Police Chief.... Tom Cassidy.......... his blog has inspired me to try and be as good as an example as he is...... thanks, Tom!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment